Saturday, 8 July 2017

Face of the Day - Modern Renaissance

During a trip to Ulta a few months ago, I swatched the Anastasia Beverly Hills 'Modern Renaissance' palette - I finally understood the hype.

anastasia beverly hills modern renaissance fotd

I immediately knew that it would be my next makeup purchase.

The shadows were *soooo* buttery and beautifully pigmented.

I wore it to a dinner with my friends, including my friend Kaitlyn who was wearing an absolutely gorgeous eye look.  I asked her what she was wearing, and she said that she was wearing the Modern Renaissance palette.  To which I responded "I'm wearing it too.....WHY DON'T MY EYES LOOK LIKE THAT?".  Kaitlyn let me know what shades she used, and after a bit of playing around with the palette, this is what I came up with:

anastasia beverly hills modern renaissance fotd

anastasia beverly hills modern renaissance fotd

anastasia beverly hills modern renaissance fotd

anastasia beverly hills modern renaissance fotd

Products used:

  • Estée Lauder Perfectionist Youth Serum Makeup 'Cool Bone' (Review HERE)
  • Tarte Shape Tape Concealer (Review HERE)
  • Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade 'Taupe'
  • Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush 'Paaarty' (Swatches HERE)
  • Anastasia Beverly Hills 'Modern Renaissance' Palette - Golden Ochre, Burnt Orange, Love Letter, Venetian Red
  • Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner 'Intense Black'
  • Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
  • Tarte Amazonian Clay Waterproof Bronzer 'Park Ave Princess'
  • Dior Diorskin Nude Air Luminizer #002 (Review HERE)
  • Teeez Cosmetics Material Girl Lipstick 'Hyped Taupe'

Press samples featured

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus

Recommendations by Engageya