Here's what you need to know about the new Prismatic Brow Kit.
All of the palettes from the Prismatic Spring 2016 Collection come in a water-marble/oil slick designed packaging. It can fit into your palm, and can easily be popped into your bag, so it can travel with you.
The brow kit comes with a pan of powders, featuring two colours - blonde on the top row, and brown on the bottom row. It also includes a setting wax, and a dual-ended applicator - one end with a precise angled brush, and the other with a slightly more frayed angled brush. It is topped off with a mirror, on the top half of the palette.
Review:
I'm super picky when it comes to my brows. I like using a darker colour on the tail end, and an ashy taupe colour for the inner-most part of my eyebrow. I was impressed by the pigmentation of the brown powder in this kit - it really packed the punch; a little goes a long way, so use a light hand. The blonde powder was a bit too red toned for my liking, but that's an issue that I face quite regularly, when looking for a brow product.
![]() |
| Left - Quo Prismatic Brow Kit, Right - no product |
The main thing I would change about this brow kit, would be the applicator. I really liked the end that had the clean-cut angled brush to apply the powders, but I didn't use the end with the more frayed brush. Instead, I would replace the latter with a spoolie, to help blend the powders.
Quo Prismatic Brow Kit can be found exclusively at Shoppers Drug Mart, starting in March, for $12.
Press samples featured
_________________________________________________________________________________
Don't forget to enter my worldwide MAC giveaway HERE.






No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me hear your thoughts!