Friday, 3 March 2017

Outfit of the Day - My Fashion Peak

Now....I'm not going to come on here and pretend like I have any kind of fashion sense, because I don't.  I consider my black t-shirt with a pocket in the shape of a slice of pizza (Get it?  Pizza pocket!) to be the snazziest piece of clothing that I own.


But when you hang out with your friend who is a fashion blogger, you need to step up your game.  There was a "rock n roll" theme for the event we were going to, so I wanted to do it up, outfit-wise.

That's right, I wore heels.  And when I say "wore" I really mean "stumbled around, trying to balance, all night".  My accessory for the night was the chair that I was leaning up against, and sitting on, to give my feet a break.

My friends were really complimentary when it came to my outfit, so I made sure to note that fashion-wise it'll never get better than this.  "Tonight is my fashion peak", I announced, "as I don't own anything cooler than what I am currently wearing".




L-R: Chelle from Makeup Your Mind, Kaitlyn from Kaitlyn Elisabeth Beauty, and myself.

Angel Wings Top - Torrid
Faux-Leather Leggings - Boohoo
Peep-Toe Lace-Up Detail Heels - Betsey Johnson

Alright, thanks for indulging me.  Back to makeup!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus