Monday, 26 December 2016

Face of the Day - Trust Issues

I recently became the proud owner of the Anastasia Beverly Hills liquid lipstick in 'Trust Issues'.  I've always been a fan of the colour, but have owned very similar shades (NYX Lip Suede in 'Vintage'), so I held off on owning the ABH one.  Until now, that is.  And after wearing it, I thought to myself "WHYYYYYY did I wait so long?".

face of the day abh trust issues

Here's the look I sported with the liquid lippie that myself and my friend Laura personally thanked Anastasia Soare for making (at the ABH meet & greet HERE).

face of the day abh trust issues

face of the day anastasia beverly hills abh trust issues

face of the day anastasia beverly hills abh trust issues

face of the day anastasia beverly hills abh trust issues

Products used:

  • Kat Von D Shade & Light Eye Contour Palette
  • Charlotte Tilbury 'The Feline Flick' Eyeliner
  • Tarte Tarteist Mascara
  • Urban Decay Afterglow Blush 'Fetish'
  • theBalm Mary-Lou Manizer
  • NYX Suede Matte Lip Liner 'Vintage'
  • Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick 'Trust Issues'

Excuse me while I run to Sephora and buy 5 back up tubes of 'Trust Issues'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus