Tuesday, 21 April 2015

Face of the Day - Experimenting with Colour

On my last FOTD post I promised that for my next look, I would try to stray away from the pink and nude coloured looks.  So here is my first attempt at playing around with colours.


Click through for some close-ups and to see which products I used...







Featured Products:

Eyeshadow - L'Oreal Paris Color Riche in "Hollywood Icon"
Eyeliner - Inglot Gel Liner #77
Blush - Nars in "Unlawful"
Mascara - Maybelline Volum' Express Falsies Big Eyes Mascara in "Rebel Black"
Bronzer - Milani Illuminating Face Powder in "Hermosa Rose"
Lipstick - Maybelline in "Lavender Voltage"

That's all for today, until next time. - Shawna

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE THE COLOUR!


    And seriously... you can just eff right off with those lashes. Goddamn it woman.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seriously love your comments - I always read them in your voice. Where is my eyelash modelling contract?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol if only I had the money to give you to model your lashes...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow your blending is unreal! The look came out super pretty. :o I've been looking to incorporate colour into my eye looks as well! It's hard to get into the mindset though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Melanie - I have like 5 different blending brushes, for different moods.

    ReplyDelete

Disqus