Tuesday, 29 October 2013

Easy As 1-2-3: Fun with Lines

Here is the next tutorial in my series "Easy As 1-2-3".  For beginners and seasoned vets alike, anyone can achieve these fun designs.  I wish I could say that this design was inspired by something, but it was one of those "make it up as you go" things, which will always lead to a surprising result.  Here we go!


Paint a metallic pink base (I used Sally Hansen, Complete Salon Manicure in "Raisin the Bar").

Using a thin nail art brush and white polish, paint 2 diagonal lines, to create an "X" shape (I used Sinful Colors, Nail Art in "Bad Chick").

Using a dark jade colour, paint one thick line in the center of the nail, to cover where your 2 white lines crossed (I used Sally Girl, mini in "EH1 182").

Layout version.
Close up

Finished look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus